Terms and Conditions
Shipper and Parker Auto Transport, LLC Agree To The Following:
1. Pick up and delivery is from your door unless residential area restrictions apply. If your vehicle is inoperable or oversize extra charges may be applied. If carrier is not advised of inoperable or over-sized vehicles prior to pick-up, all extra charges must be paid in cash or money order, made payable to delivery company. A dry run fee may also apply if driver is not aware of the condition of the vehicle prior to pickup.
2. The carrier and driver jointly and separately are authorized to operate and transport his/her vehicle between its pick up location and the destination set forth on this shipping order-bill of lading.
3. Parker Auto Transport agrees to provide a carrier to transport your vehicle as promptly as possible in accordance with your instructions but cannot guarantee pick-up or delivery on a specified date or time. Parker Auto Transport reserves the right to reject any order.
4. Shipper shall remove all non-permanent outside mounted luggage and other racks prior to shipment. Vehicles must be tendered to carrier in good running condition (unless otherwise noted) with no more than a half tank of fuel (prefer 1/4 tank).
5. Luggage and personal property must be confined to trunk, with no heavy articles, and not to exceed 75 lbs. Carrier is not liable for personal items left in vehicle, nor for damage caused to vehicle from excessive or improper loading of personal items or any damages from vehicle being broken into. Parker Auto Transport does not agree to pay for your rental of a vehicle, nor shall it be liable for failure of mechanical or operating parts of your vehicle.
6. Trucking damage claims, although rare, are the responsibility of the assigned carrier who is required by law to carry a minimum of one million dollars public liability. All claims must be noted and signed for at time of delivery. Driver must be aware of damage that is new. The damage should clearly be marked and noted, then signed for by the driver. The assigned carrier is solely responsible for the condition of your vehicle while it is in his/her possession.
7. No electronic equipment, valuables, plants, live pets, alcohol, drugs or firearms, may be left in the vehicle.
8. This agreement and any shipment here under is subject to all terms and conditions of the carrier’s tariff and the uniform straight bill of lading, copies of which are available at the office of the carrier.
9. Due to changing and unpredictable market conditions, seasonal weather, traffic, mechanical difficulties and fluctuating fuel prices, Parker Auto Transport, LLC. Quote’s are valid for 10 days. After 10 days, please call for an updated quote.
This supersedes all prior written or oral representation of Parker Auto Transport, LLC and constitutes the entire agreement between shipper and Parker Auto Transport, LLC and may not be changed except in writing signed by an officer of Parker Auto Transport, LLC.
Parker Auto Transport, LLC U.S. Department of Transportation Broker’s license number is 676272.